Friday 12 February 2016

Re-ups...What's New??

Mac Cosmetics
 Mineralise Skinfinish Natural powder and Select Cover Up concealer.
 
 
Mineralise Skinfinish Natural- Dark Deep
This powder is literally the only powder I use to set my entire face everyday, it is the lightest powder I have tried so I love it for that and also the beautiful finish it leaves on my skin . I should probably try something new from other brands but if it ain't broke, don't fix it...
 
 
 Select Cover up- NC50
I have not used this product in a while, after I ran out of it last year I just forgot to pick up a new one, I'm not sure how I managed to go so long without it because I love this stuff for extra coverage, again I love this because it is a light weight concealer which I prefer to avoid the extra cake.
 

P.S I need to get my nails sorted, please excuse my sausage fingers :) lol
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment